Friday, August 12, 2011

found myself again

yup
today im feeling happy
this was the first time i played table-tennis in uni
indeed, miss my ping pong very much
almost one year didn't touch ping pong already

haha
this is an activity conducted by VU lecturers
i thought no girl went there just now
luckily my friend accompanied me
eventually there were more girls than boys
those indonesians very funny and cute...
really enjoy that two hours
although just now rain heavily
i still stay back for this activity
if can, i think i will stay there the whole day
haha, i think im mad...

there were competitions
i partnered with many people
my partners were my mentor, some guys and another girl
haha
glad that i still know how to play and my ping pong standard is maintaining like SR3

haha
awaiting for the badminton activity
like it too....

No comments:

Post a Comment