Wednesday, November 9, 2011

finally

friday will be having the last paper
which is also the last paper for this semester
heeee
MANAGEMENT paper...
to me is a tough subject
coz my memory...
i think wanna save 1KB information also couldn't make it
heee
my memory has limited free space
haha.... which is also commonly known by others
haiz
hopeless....

emm...
i had already done my statistic, law and econ...
plz....
at least let me score Ds (70 marks)....
the best of course HD, haha
let me score D plz plz plz.....
if not my scholarship says bye bye to me....
and the hopeless management
this paper i dunno what can i say
at least credit will do

have to get at least 70% for my average mark
i know is quite high
although it is a high target for myself
i can make it~~~

i hope hardworking is the right path for success....

No comments:

Post a Comment