Tuesday, January 25, 2011

new life


I have decided to study in Sunway University. Taking Accounting and Finance(UK program) as my course at there and I have chosen the March intake. Really happy that I have already finished most of the vexed questions. YIPPY!!!

Maybe tomorrow I'm going to summit my application form and some documents. Haha, now I'm in a cheerful mood. Awaiting to go there......

After I had finished my SUEC examination, my family members and relatives have given me a basket of opinions. Too much for me to disgest all of them, haha. Therefore I have to consider it properly but not to decide it in few minutes time, or else i will regret next time. ^^

At first, my elder sister discourage me to study in Sunway. She gave me many reasons. Do them objectivity? I must choose the best, I tell myself oftenly. Although it's quite expensive, i hope my 50% scholarship will continue until I complete my 3-year uni life. Hoping......

Yesterday, my mum and sister reconfirm again whether I really want to choose the UK program because it's more tougher than AUS program. Sure I will take UK program, i said. Hope i will not regret next time, must remain persistence, not to give up. Hope I can do it.^^

Another vexation is my transpotation. Haiz...... Hope can stay in hostel, if there still having some places. If not, then transportation is my stumbling block. Annoying......

Argggg......wish every vexed questions can be solved it as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment